Soccer Camps are back this Easter
Swansea City Community Trust Soccer Camps return this Easter holiday to locations across South Wales.
Coaches from the Trust’s Schools project will deliver football sessions during the week-long holiday at venues throughout Swansea's local communities, helping young players’ develop their skills for just £15 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age 5-12 and run from 10th-21st April between 10am-2.30pm.
Camps will be taking place at the following venues on the following days:
- Brecon (Christ College) – 10, 11, 12 / 18, 19, 20 April
- Haverfordwest (Tasker Milward School) – 10, 11 / 18, 19 April
- Coleg Sir Gar (Llanelli - SA15 4DN) - 10, 11 / 18, 19 April
- Ysgol Maes Y Gwendraeth – 12, 13 / 20, 21 April
- Pontardawe Lesiure Centre – 10, 11, 12, 13 April
- Bishopston Sports Centre - 10, 11, 12, 13 April
- Play Football Swansea - 18, 19, 20, 21 April
Bookings for Swans soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website. Simply click HERE to register.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head to www.swansacademy.co.uk - click on the yellow 'Community Trust Camps' on the front page.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability.
Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.