Soccer Camps are back this October
Swansea City Community Trust Soccer Camps return this October half term to nine locations across South Wales.
Coaches from the Trust’s Schools project will deliver football sessions during the week-long holiday from Brecon to Pembrokeshire, helping young players’ develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age five to 12 and run from 29th March to 8th April between 10am-2.30pm.
Camps will be taking place at the following venues on the following days:
Ammanford Leisure Centre – 27, 28 October
Brecon (Christ College) – 24, 25 , 26 October
Haverfordwest (Tasker Milward School) – 24, 25, 26 October
Coleg Sir Gar (Llanelli - SA15 4DN) - 24, 25, 26 October
Neath Sport Centre (Cwrt Herbert) – 26, 27, 28 October
Pembroke Lesiure Cente – 27, 28 October
Play Football Swansea (SA5 7HR) - 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 October
Pontardawe Lesiure Centre – 24, 25 October
Bookings for Swans summer soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website. Simply click HERE to register.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head to www.swansacademy.co.uk - click on the yellow 'Community Trust Camps' on the front page.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability.
Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.