Book a place on our Soccer Camp Roadshow
In addition to our array of Soccer Camps across South and West Wales this Summer, we’ll also be running a Community Trust Soccer Camp Roadshow.
Running from Monday 15 August for five days, the Roadshow will see our coaches from the Trust’s Premier League Schools project deliver a camp in a different venue each day.
Available for boys and girls of all abilities, the Roadshow Soccer Camps will be just £10 for the day and run from 10am-2:30pm.
The Roadshow timetable is as follows:
•Monday 15th August – St Clears Leisure Centre (SA33 4BT)
•Tuesday 16th August – Trimsaran Leisure Centre (SA17 4AA)
•Wednesday 17th August – Neyland Athletic Ground, Milford Haven (SA73 1TH)
•Thursday 18th August – Gwernyfed High School (LD3 0SG)
•Friday 19th August - Llanidloes Football Club (SY18 6AS)
To book any of these sessions, click HERE and scroll down to the bottom of the list of camps.
Bookings for Swans summer soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website. Simply click HERE to register.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head to www.swansacademy.co.uk - click on the yellow 'Community Trust Camps' on the front page.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability. Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
PLEASE NOTE: Some of the venues have no indoor facilities, as such if severe weather is forecast, it may be necessary to cancel the camp at short notice.