Cygnets Competition: Win a signed Swans ball
Cygnets is back for another season and to launch the membership scheme, we’re giving junior Jacks the chance to win a signed Swansea City AFC ball.
For just £10, your child (aged 0-15) can join the official Swans junior fan club and benefit from a wide range of discounts and benefits, but will also be able to enter monthly competitions exclusively open to Cygnets members.
As well as receiving a birthday card from their favourite player, a free Swans bag and a voucher booklet packed full of offers from local restaurants and family attractions, Cygnets will be able to enter monthly competitions and the first prize up for grabs is a signed Swans ball.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of bagging the ball is join the Cygnets and fill out your activity sheet which will be sent to you in the post along with your limited edition bag and voucher booklet.
All the correctly completed activity sheets need to be received by us before midnight August 28th and a winner will then be picked at random.
If you want to access the range of benefits available to Cygnets members, as well as to enter the competition, sign up Here!
Terms and Conditions
- The Prize includes a signed Swans ball.
- The competition is only available for Cygnets members and only one entry per member will be considered for the prize draw.
- All correct entrants will be placed into a draw and the winner will be chosen at random by computer.
- If the selected winner does not meet the eligibility criteria in condition, we will re-draw and select an alternative winner.
- Swansea City AFC reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value if prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Swansea City AFC control.
- All entries become the property of Swansea City AFC.
- Any personal information you provide to us to enter the competition will only be used for the purposes of administering the competition and marketing, and will not be passed on to any third parties.
- Swansea City can publish the names and photographs of the winners to publicise the prize-giving presentation after the closing date of the competition.
- Competition ends at midnight on 28th August 2016 and the winner will be contacted on 31st August 2016.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not reply to communications from Swansea City AFC before September 1st 2016, the Club will re-draw an alternative winner.