Soccer Camps are back this Summer
Swansea City Community Trust Soccer Camps return this summer to 10 venues across South and West Wales.
Coaches from the Trust’s Schools project will deliver football sessions during the summer holiday from Brecon to Pembrokeshire, helping young players’ develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age 5 to 12 and run from 10am-2.30pm each day
At venues including Ammanford Leisure Centre, Christ College and Baglan Boys and Girls Club, the Soccer Camps run throughout July, August and September and are as follows:
- Haverford West (Taskers Milward) - July 25th, 26th, 27th/Aug 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 30th, 31st
- Pembrokeshire Leisure Centre - July 28th, 29th/Aug 4th, 5th, 25th, 26th/Sept 1st, 2nd
- Ammanford Leisure Centre - July 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th/Aug 30th, 31st
- Pontardawe Leisure Centre - July 25th, 26th/Aug 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 22nd, 23rd, 30th, 31st
- Neath Sport Centre (Cwrt Herbert) - July 27th, 28th, 29th/Aug 4th, 5th, 24th, 25th, 26th/Sept 1st, 2nd
- Llanelli Leisure Centre - Aug 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 24th, 25th, 26th/Sept 1st, 2nd
- Trimsaran Leisure Centre - Aug 22nd
- Brecon (Christ College) - Aug 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 30th, 31st
- Crickhowell High School - Aug 25th, 26th/Sept 1st, 2nd
- Baglan Boys and Girls Club - Aug 30th, 31st/Sept 1st, 2nd
To book any of these sessions, click HERE.
Bookings for Swans summer soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website. Simply click HERE to register.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head to www.swansacademy.co.uk - click on the yellow 'Community Trust Camps' on the front page.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability. Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
NOTE: ONLY the camps at Christ College School in Brecon will be played on grass.