Soccer Camps are back this Whitsun
Swansea City Community Trust Soccer Camps return this Whitsun to 10 locations across South Wales.
Coaches from the Trust’s Schools project will deliver football sessions during the week-long holiday from Brecon to Pembrokeshire, helping young players’ develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age five to 12 and run from 31st May to 3rd June between 10am-2.30pm.
Camps will be taking place at the following venues on the following days:
Ammanford Leisure Centre – May 31st, June 1st
Baglan Boys and Girls Club – May 31st, June 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Brecon (Christ College) – May 31st, June 1st, 2nd
Crickhowel High School - June 3rd
Haverfordwest (Tasker Milward School) – May 31st, June 1st
Llanelli Leisure Centre – June 2nd, 3rd
Neath Sport Centre (Cwrt Herbert) – June 2nd, 3rd
Pembrokeshire Lesiure Cente – June 2nd, 3rd
Pentrehafod Comprehensive – May 31st, June 1st, 2nd, 3rd
Pontardawe Lesiure Centre – May 31st, June 1st
Bookings for Swans summer soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website. Simply click HERE to register.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head towww.swansacademy.co.uk - click on the yellow 'Community Trust Camps' on the front page.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability.
Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
NOTE: ONLY the camps at Christ College School in Brecon will be played on grass.