Half term Soccer Camps are back
Swansea City Community Trust Soccer Camps return this February Half Term to nine locations across South Wales.
Coaches from the Trust’s Schools project will deliver football sessions during the week-long holiday from Brecon to Pembrokeshire, helping young players’ develop their skills for just £10 per day.
The camps are open to boys and girls of all abilities from age five to 12 and run from Monday 15th to Friday 19th February between 10am-2.30pm.
Camps will be taking place at the following venues on the following days:
Pentrehafod Comprehensive – 15th/16th/17th/18th/19th
Pontardawe Leisure Centre – 15th/16th/17th
Baglan Boys and Girls Club – 15th/16th
Neath Sports Centre (Cwrt Herbert) – 18th/19th
Brecon (Christ College) – 15th/16th/17th
Haverfordwest (Tasker Milward School) – 15th/16th/17th
Pembrokeshire Leisure Centre – 18th/19th
Ammanford Leisure Centre – 15th/16th
Llanelli Leisure Centre – 17th/18th/19th
Bookings for Swans summer soccer camps will ONLY be taken online via our Swans Academy website. Simply click HERE to register.
Follow our simple step-by-step below. Booking takes less than five minutes!
Five simple steps to book your place:
1. To book one of our dates at the Community Trust run camps head to www.swansacademy.co.uk - click on the yellow 'Community Trust Camps' on the front page.
2. Choose which football session location, as well as each day you wish your child to attend, click the ‘selection’ box on the right of screen.
3. Fill in the booking information form below including your email, read information & submit.
4. Pay online via credit or debit card & submit.
5. All booked in! Look out for confirmation email!
Selected kit will also be available to purchase at each location - subject to availability. Children who book a place MUST bring a suitable drink (no fizzy drinks), a healthy packed lunch, training wear, football boots/trainers suitable for indoor or 3G surface (no studs) and shin pads.
NOTE: ONLY the camps at Christ College School in Brecon will be played on grass.